When you trade with Acumen, the world is yours. Our Global Intraday Trends Program allows you to actively trade and follow intraday trends in the world’s most volatile financial markets 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. This algorithmic trading program trades exclusively on an intraday basis.
The minimum recommended investment to participate in this program is $100,000. Funding with less than this amount is decided on a case by case basis, and is inherently riskier since it implies notional funding. What is notional funding?
With this exceptional algorithmic program, you will have exposure to the world’s most volatile markets for futures contracts: ASX 200 Index (Australia), Hang Seng Index (Hong Kong), DAX Index (Germany), Emini S&P 500 (USA), Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Copper, the Euro, and the Australian Dollar.
This program will be available on June 1, 2016.
- Automating your trading can give you the freedom to do other things in life while also negating human emotions that can hinder manual trading, such as fear.
- Trend following algorithm allows you to profit from major market moves in either direction, up or down.
- Managed futures programs such as this one can diversify your portfolio if you have substantial assets in traditional long only investments such as 401Ks, mutual funds, or real estate.
- Trades exclusively on an intraday basis so that you can take advantage of lower day margins and potentially higher returns.
- Features money management tools on a per trade and daily session basis, with the aim to let winning trades and days run while cutting losing trades and days short. Max loss amounts are set for the overnight and morning parts of the daily session, and an overall max loss amount is also set per day.
- By trading futures contracts, you are trading in a highly regulated and transparent market while obtaining high leverage without the annoying characteristics of other highly levered financial products (such as options with theta, or time decay).
- When you invest in a managed futures program with a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), your funds are 100% secure since the CTA does not have physical access to your funds, but simply the authorization to trade your funds on your behalf.
- Please note that futures trading involves risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this algorithmic trading program.