When you trade with Acumen, the world is yours. Our flagship Global Diversified Trends Program allows you to trade and follow short term trends in the world’s most volatile financial markets 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. This algorithmic trading program trades in 30 markets around the world on a short term basis, and includes intraday and non-intraday trades.
The minimum recommended investment to participate in this program is $250,000. Funding with less than this amount is decided on a case by case basis, and is inherently riskier since it implies notional funding. What is notional funding?
With this exceptional algorithmic program, you will have exposure to the world’s most liquid futures across all major futures categories. Below is a tentative list and subject to change.
Equity Index Futures: ASX 200 (Australia), Nikkei 225 (Japan), Hang Seng (Hong Kong), Nifty 50 (India), DAX (Germany), FTSE 100 (UK), Emini S&P 500 (USA), Emini Nasdaq 100 (USA)
Energy Futures: WTI Crude Oil, Brent Crude Oil, Heating Oil, RBOB Gasoline, Natural Gas
Metal Futures: Gold, Copper, Palladium
Currency Futures: Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar
Interest Rate Futures: US 10 Year Treasury Bond, 10 Year Euro Bund, Long Gilt (UK)
Agricultural Futures: Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Coffee, Orange Juice, Feeder Cattle
This program will be available on June 1, 2016.
- Our most diversified trend following algorithm that trades 30 markets within equity index futures, energy futures, metal futures, currency futures, interest rate futures, and agricultural futures.
- Automating your trading can give you the freedom to do other things in life while also negating human emotions that can hinder manual trading, such as fear.
- Trend following algorithm allows you to profit from major market moves in either direction, up or down.
- Managed futures programs such as this one can diversify your portfolio if you have substantial assets in traditional long only investments such as 401Ks, mutual funds, or real estate.
- Trades on a short term basis, and includes intraday and non-intraday trades.
- Features money management tools on a per trade basis, with the aim to let winning trades run while cutting losing trades short.
- By trading futures contracts, you are trading in a highly regulated and transparent market while obtaining high leverage without the annoying characteristics of other highly levered financial products (such as options with theta, or time decay).
- When you invest in a managed futures program with a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), your funds are 100% secure since the CTA does not have physical access to your funds, but simply the authorization to trade your funds on your behalf.
- Please note that futures trading involves risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this algorithmic trading program.